Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Resilience

Well I think college is a great way to prepare teachers for the stresses related to the teaching. I also think that doing student teaching before you graduate helps. It shows you how much you actually have to do when you are a teacher and what you have to deal with. I think that a way you can prevent teachers from changing their professions by paying them more and acknowledging how much teachers have to do. I know that part of the reason that my mom isn't a fan of her job is because she does so much as a teacher and as a person that students can come to but the administration doesn't see what she does all of the time. I know my mom get frustrated with that and so would I if I were her. It isn't fair not to get the recognition for the work that you do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment