Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Passion

In high school I had two teachers that were so passionate about what they were teaching. The first teacher was my choir director, Mrs. Enwright. She was beyond passionate about music. I loved music to begin with but she made me love it even more. She put so much energy into the music that we performed and you could tell that teaching music made her happy. I think that everyone in that choir love music a little bit more because of her passion for it. The second teacher is Mrs. Peterson, she was my interpersonal relationship teacher. That class wasn't like any of my other classes. You found out your personality, your strengths and weaknesses and to find out who you depend on most...things like that. I thought the class was fun and interesting from the start. Mrs. Peterson told us stories from her life, things that have happened to her and how she got over these challenges. She had a lot of passion about the subject but about life as well and thats what the class focused on. Both Mrs. Enwright and Mrs. Peterson were passionate and enthusiastic in completely different ways but they were the best teachers who got everyone involved and interested in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment